General Terms and Conditions
1. In order to ensure the security of your account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of all information related to your account, including your password. Additionally, you bear responsibility for restricting unnecessary access to your computer in order to prevent unauthorised access to your online account.
2. You further agree to accept complete responsibility for all activities that occur via your account and its companion password.
3. It is your responsibility to take all reasonable steps to keep your password both secure and confidential. If you learn or believe that your password has become available to another person or persons, or if you discover that your password has been utilized in an unauthorised of inappropriate manner, you need to inform us immediately of this breach.
4. In setting up your account with us, it is important that you ensure all of the information that you provide is true and correct. Please advise us of any changes that occur in regard to your account information promptly. Updating of account information can be undertaken by accessing the Your Account area of the website.
5. We reserve the right to terminate accounts, remove or edit any content or cancel orders at any time at our sole discretion. (Cancelled orders will result in no charge being assessed to you.) Additionally, we reserve the right to refuse access to the website, also at our sole discretion.
Access to your account
6. We are committed to taking every step possible to ensure that your access to our website will be uninterrupted. Additionally, we equally are committed to making certain that all transmissions are error free. Nonetheless, we are unable to offer a guarantee in this regard. The manner in which the Internet itself functions renders it impossible for us to make any sort of wide ranging guarantee regarding access and transmission reliability.
7. There will be instances when access to our site will be suspended temporarily for maintenance and service. Rest assured that any such interruption or suspension will be limited in duration.
8. The owners and operators of this website, in cooperation with other Internet venues, maintain a standard of conduct for users and visitors to this site.
9. By accessing this website, you agree not to utilize this website venue in any manner or fashion that will cause or is likely to cause the website (or access to the website by others) to be impaired, interrupted, or damaged.
10. By accessing this website, you are acknowledging that you understand that you are wholly responsible for all electronic communications sent by you to or through this website. You fully understand that any such electronic communications must be strictly for lawful purposes.
11. Pursuant to the applicable statutes and regulations of the UK, as well as all applicable international treaties and agreements governing electronic communication, you are wholly prohibited from utilizing the website for any of the following purposes:
• To attempt to defraud any person or other legally recognized entity.
• In connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity.
• To send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any ‘spam’ (this includes materials deemed pornographic by contemporary community standards).
• To cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to another person.
Licence to access and for limited use of website
The owners and operators of this website grant you a limited licence to access this website venue. You are permitted the use of this website via this limited licence for personal use only.
Pursuant to the limited licence to access this website, the owners and operators do not grant to you any authority to download any portion of the site (other than automatic page caching as necessary to utilize the features of the website. Further, you are not permitted via this limited licence to modify the website or any portion of it without the express prior written consent and permission of the owners and operators of this website
The limited licence referenced herein does not include any resale of commercial use of this website or its contents unless specifically authorized otherwise by the owners and operators o this website. You are prohibited from any collection and unauthorized use of any product or service listings, descriptions, or prices of the same. Additionally, you wholly are prohibited from undertaking and derivative use of this website or any contents herein. You wholly are prohibited from any downloading or copying of any account information, including such information contained in your own account or any other account duly established at this website, for the purposes of attempting to benefit any other merchant or vendor. Further, you wholly are prohibited from the utilization of data mining, robots or any similar functioning data gathering and extraction tools or software.
All contents of this website are protected by all applicable patent, registration and copyright laws and treaties currently in force. Thus, this website (or any portion thereof) may not be, in any fashion, reproduced, duplicated, copies, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any purpose (commercial or otherwise) beyond that for which permission is granted in this limited licence to access the website. This website (or any portion thereof) can only be reproduced, duplicated, copies, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any purpose (commercial or otherwise) beyond that for which permission is granted in this limited licence with the express prior written permission of the owners and operators of this website.
Nothing in this limited licence extends permission or authorization to you to frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of this website without prior express written consent of the owners and operators of this website.
You are prohibited from utilizing any so-called ‘meta tags’ or any other type of electronically ‘hidden text’ using any of the propriety information or materials contained at this website without the prior express written consent of the owners and operators of this website.
You are granted a limited, revocable, non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the ‘Home Page’ of this website.
Any violation of the provisions of the limited licence will result in a termination of your access to this website. Further, the website owners and operators reserve their right to any and all avenues of legal recourse that may be available to them in the case you do violate any provision of this limited licence.
As referenced previously, all content included and maintained on this website (including, but not necessarily limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software) is the property of the owners and operators of this website, it affiliates and/or various content suppliers and, thus, is wholly protected by the laws of the UK relating to intellectual property as well as all applicable treaties now in force.
You wholly are prohibited from systematically extracting or utilising any of the contents included and maintained on this website without the prior express written permission of the owners and operators of this website. As referenced previously, you wholly are prohibited from utilizing any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this website, without the prior express written permission of the owners and operators of this website.
Terms and conditions relating to the sale of products and services
Terms and conditions relating to the sale of products to you
In this section, the owners and operators of this website provide to you the terms and conditions relating the sale of products to you from and through this website. The terms and conditions presented herein are done so in compliance with all applicable laws of the United Kingdom and the European Union.
Contract for sale of goods and/or services
A contract will be deemed to exist between the owners and operators of this website and any duly authorized purchaser at the point in time that the owners and operators of this website transmits a confirmation email to the purchaser.
The order submitted by any purchaser is deemed to be an offer to purchase products and/or services designated within the order itself. Acceptance occurs at the point in time that the owners and operators of this website transmit the aforementioned confirmation email to the purchaser.
Any products that may have been ordered by a purchaser but which are not included in the confirmation email transmitted from the owners and operators of this website shall be deemed not to be a part of any contract.
Pricing and availability of products and services
The owners and operators of this website shall make their best efforts to provide accurate and up to date information about product and/or service availability on this website.
Dispatch estimates provided to purchasers at the time of a sales transaction are estimates only.
As any order is processed, the purchaser shall be advised of any products and/or services that are determined to be unavailable with all deliberate speed.
The owners and operators of this website endeavor always to ensure that product and/or pricing is accurate at all times. Should a product and/or service be incorrectly priced for one reason or another, the owners and operators will do as follows:
a. If the product’s price is lower than that advertised on the website, the product will be sold to the purchaser at the lower price.
b. If the product’s price is higher than that advertised on the website, the purchaser shall have the option of purchasing the product at the higher price or shall have the option of rejecting the same.
More specific information can be found on the Pricing and Availability Guide.
You must be over the age of eighteen years in order to purchase products and/or services from this website.
Affiliated companies and marketing
From time to time, the owners and operators of this website may provide links and/or advertisements regarding the products and services offered by affiliated businesses. The owners and operators of this website are not responsible for evaluating the products and/or services offered by these affiliated enterprises. We do not warrant, guarantee or endorse any of these products and/or services. Additionally, the owners and operators of this website assume no responsibility or legal and equitable liability whatsoever for the actions, advertisements, products or services of these affiliated third parties.
Agreement to electronic communication
By accessing this website, you agree and consent to receive electronic communications from the owners and operators of this website and their agents. All agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications will be transmitted to you electronically.
In now way will electronic communications be deemed to alter or amend any rights guaranteed to you by any applicable statute or regulation.
The owners and operators of this website will be responsible for any losses you suffer as a result of any breach of these conditions by the owners and operators of this website if the losses were reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using the website or at the point in time when a contract for the sale of goods or services was formed. The owners and operators of this website (and their agents) will not be responsible for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss that is not reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using the website or when a contract for the sale of goods was formed. The owners and operators of this do not limit in any way our liability by law for death or personal injury caused from our negligence or breach of duty as required by law.
Changes, alterations and variances
The owners and operators of this website reserve the right to make changes to this website, and to its policies at any time. You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you access and use this website or that you order goods from us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
This provision on changes, alterations and variances is presented in compliance with all applicable statutes and regulations.
Events and circumstances beyond our control
The owners and operators of this website will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
Applicable law and governing jurisdiction
These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
When ordering goods from this website for delivery overseas you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. The owners and operators of this website we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be at any time.
In addition to your 30-day returns guarantee, customers in the European Union are entitled to a statutory cooling-off period of seven business days.
2-5 Duke of York Square
London, SW3 4LY
(This is the registered address of Partridges of Sloane Square Limited)
+44 (0)20 7730 0651
+44 (0)20 7730 7102
+44 (0)20 7730 7103
+44 (0)20 7730 7104
Orders by telephone
Please telephone +44 (0)20 9859 (10am-5pm)
You will be asked the following:
1. Your full name, billing address and postcode
2. Your credit card number and details
3. The delivery address including postcode
4. Item reference and quantity required.
Orders by email
You can order via email at email@example.com.
If you do not receive confirmation from us your order may not have been received. Please contact us by telephone.
UK delivery charges
Delivery charges will be levied on all orders. The amount can be viewed when you proceed to checkout.
Export delivery charges
Delivery charges will be levied on all orders. The amount can be viewed when you proceed to checkout.
Restrictions may apply to non-EU countries.
The owners and operators of this website will not be held responsible for any particular item contained in an order being confiscated by authorities, or any import duties, which are the responsibility of the recipient or donor.