We are excited to announce we will be hosting the return of Chelsea’s annual Chelsea Bun Bake-Off Competition to celebrate #WorldChelseaBunDay on Saturday 2nd May. The judging is taking place at our Duke of York Square shopduring the Saturday fine food market and Phil Howard, Michelin Star Chef and Owner of Elystan Street in Chelsea, will be one of the esteemed judges.
Buns can be delivered to Partridges, Duke of York Square, from midday on Friday 1st May until 11am on Saturday 2nd May for judging.
Bakers of all ages and skill levels can enter now in one of 5 categories:
• Junior Bakers (12 & under) - £2 to enter
• Young Bake-Off Wannabes (age 25 & under) - £5 to enter
• Have-a-Go Grown-ups - £10 to enter
• Business & Professional Bakers - £25 to enter
• Over 65’s - Free to enter
BAKE-OFF COMPETITION DETAILS
• Buns will be judged on: taste/flavour, originality/creativity and presentation/plating.
• Buns can be delivered from midday on Friday 1st May until 11am on Saturday 2nd May for judging.
• Judging begins at noon on Saturday 2nd May.
• Winners will be announced at Partridges on Saturday 2nd May at 2pm.
• Prizes will be awarded to the winners of each category and one of these will be selected as the overall champion.
All proceeds go to The Children's Surgery Foundation to help support children undergoing surgery at the Chelsea and Westminster Children's Hospital. The charity works to advance innovation in Paediatric Surgery through the provision of technology, training and research.
GET CREATIVE AND APPLY BELOW!
Click HERE to download the entrance application form